How many meetings are really productive, where relationships and teams are strengthened and tasks progressed? Unfortunately not many and this is where the service of a facilitator can be invaluable.
A meeting facilitator operates to:
- keep the conversation productive
- ensure active engagement of all participants
- provides a structure and process for achieving the agreed meeting objectives
- ensure pace and energy
- provide tools and techniques to remove blockages and help participants address confrontations
- ensure that issues and concerns are tabled and worked through